- Last Razor Clam Dig of the Season !! May 24-26. Book Today
Ocean Song Cottages at Grayland Washington
Located on the coast of Washington State in the town of Grayland, just south of the fishing capital of Westport our cottages are a home away from home. Visitors come for the picturesque villages, long sandy beaches, the tang of salt air and to rest, relax and rejuvenate.
Decorated in cozy cottage style each vacation rental home offers everything you need for fun and relaxtion:
- Ocean front resort. Short path to beach.
- Small cottage property. Just 5 cute clean homes.
- Barbecue, fire pit and Pet Friendly.
- Loan clam shovels & cleaning station.
- Cottages accommodate 2 to 6 guests.
- Rent all five to accommodate 30 guest.
- Tastefully decorated & comfortable.
- All have en-suite private bathrooms.
- Comfortable beds and furniture.
- Full kitchens with pots, pans & table ware.
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Easy front-door parking.
- Affordable rates & frequent discounts.
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance.
- Read about our Cozy Cottages
You can book a cottage calling 360-284-7010. After hours checkins can be arranged. Cottages are clean, comfortable and ready for your arrival.
Westport, WA is located at the mouth of Grays Harbor on the southernmost peninsula known as Point Chehalis. The area was in regular use as a summer resort by local Native American tribes before Thomas Barker Speake and his family, the first white settlers, arrived early in the summer of 1857.
By 1914, Westport was a busy, though small center for fishing, shell fish harvesting, seafood processing and tourism. Among the earliest structures built at Westport, the Westport Lighthouse, dedicated on April 14, 1898, still stands as a majestic beacon for weary mariners anxious to return home from the sea. The City of Westport was incorporated on June 26, 1914.
Today, Westport with a population of 2056 still relies on fishing, shellfish harvesting, seafood processing and tourism for much of its livelihood. More recently, boat building has also become an important part of Westport's economic base.
|This property is a member of the Goldener Inns & Resorts Network.
Each property is separately owned and operated.